Monday, January 4, 2010

The things that are wrong with Transformers in 2010

Now that it is 2010 and Transformers are in their 26 year of being out, I think it's time that I tell you the problems with Transformers that the brand will have to overcome in 2010.

The packaging is not very good. There is a lot of wires and rubber bands on my transformer when I buy them. Back the the old days, they packaged transformers in styrofoam and never needed to put wires or rubber bands on the transformer. The styrofoam made the whole thing a lot better and sanitary. WIth a wire, I could cut myself and catch a disease. Styrofoam is much better clean product that holds the transformer in place and also keeps the plastic clean of fatal diseases like aids, sarrs, and gangreen. Not to mention, I could open a toy in styofoam better and save the packaginf to store him in my clostest. When you have as many Transformers as I do, you need to store them in the best way.

Also, Michael Bay is not good for Transformer. He makes Bionicle bug alian robots that are bad for the brand. Transformers are best when they are not like michael Bayformers and more like Transformers. I think Michael Bay payed off all those magazines to say his movies made the most m,opney because no truetransfan would pay to see that movie or its sequel part two.

I think Deamwave should get back together and make real good transformer comics again. Pat Lee was the best Transformer artisit ever and nobody has been able to draw like hyim since./ Can you imagine how good the movie comics would have been if Dreamweaver did them?

These are just a few of the things that Transformers needs to improve on if they want to survive in todays market. Come on HASBLOW the honeymoon is over and time to get to work on what is important if you want Transformers to make it to year number 27th anniversary.

1 comment:

  1. We DO NOT NEED Pat Lee on art duties. EVER. He is NOT the best TF artist. EVER. No life, no expression, awful body proportions, bad poses. And no, I can't imagine how good the movie comics would be if Dreamwave still had the license.

    ReplyDelete